Term 1, 2018 is open for enrolment and will have 9 weekly classes, beginning in the week of the 5th of January.
Please choose from the following classes:
Please note that there will be NO FRIDAY CLASS on the 30th of March due to the Good Friday holiday.
There will be an extra Friday class on the 13th of April.
First Child Tuition – $235
Siblings over 8 months – $120
Siblings of registered children are FREE if under 8 months at the date of the first class.
Our Family Music Class Fees Include
- Weekly 45 minute music classes for babies, toddlers and preschool children
- A beautifully illustrated songbook
- The musical activities for the term on CD including songs & rhymes, music for movement & dance, play-along ‘jam sessions’ and tonal and rhythmic patterns
- An introductory guidebook, DVD and musical growth chart for first time families
- An ongoing parent education program throughout the term to enhance your child’s musical development
- 2 make-up classes for missed lessons, subject to availability
- Access to the Music Together® Family Music Zone
In the event that you enrol in a class that doesn’t reach the minimum enrolment requirements, we will offer you a place in another time-slot. If a suitable time cannot be found, we will give you a full refund.
We offer New Families the opportunity to attend a preview class at a fee of $20 per child.
Please contact Emma by phone 0404 289 133 or Email to arrange a preview class.