Our Family Music Class Fees Include
- Weekly 45 minute music classes for babies, toddlers and preschool children
- A beautifully illustrated songbook
- The musical activities for the term on CD including songs & rhymes, music for movement & dance, play-along ‘jam sessions’ and tonal and rhythmic patterns
- An introductory guidebook, DVD and musical growth chart for first time families
- An ongoing parent education program throughout the term to enhance your child’s musical development
- 2 make-up classes for missed lessons, subject to availability
- Access to the Music Together® Family Music Zone
1st Child – $233
Siblings over 8 months – $118
Siblings of registered children are FREE if under 8 months at the date of the first class.
Term 3, 2017 will have 9 weeks of lessons, with the first classes in the week of the 24th of July.
Please go to our Enrolment Page for class times and to enrol.
Register HERE to attend a Family Music trial class with your child.
*Trial Class counts as first lesson when calculating fees payable by enrolling families.